I was born in Rome on June the 10th, 1984. After graduating from Industrial Design in 2008, I went to London for three years where I took a Foundation Degree in Photography.
My shots satisfy the impulse to depict intimate moments in people’s lives, because I believe that in those situations, everybody shows their most pure and authentic side. When I take a picture I try to be an invisible witness, because I don’t want to influence or modify the environment around me. Every situation that I shoot requires my complete engagement, because my final aim is to present that reality to the viewer with the same level of intensity with which I was able to experience it.
– Shot. La sessualità in un colpo solo – Festival Caffeina Cultura, Chiostro di San Carluccio, Viterbo // Casa Internazionale della Donna, Roma;
Festival Occhi Rossi – Forte Prenestino, Roma;
– RAW – Aubin Gallery, Londra;
– Family – Photomonth Festival, Ground Floor Left Gallery, Londra;
– World Skills – ExCeL London, Londra;
– Degree show, Barking & Dagenham College, Essex;
– (permanent exhibition), Metropolitan Police dell’area Barking & Dagenham, Essex;
– FOTOX100, FotoGrafia, Festival Internazionale della Fotografia di Roma, Roma;
– Di Varia Umanità, RUFA – Libera Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma, Roma;
– I residenti di Via del Sole, presso la residenza sanitaria RSA RI. REI., Anzio;